What to expect:
- One hour sessions with set daily workouts
- Movements will develop a combination of strength, balance, fitness, and co-ordination
- Friendly coaches will help you throughout the class
- We will accommodate any fitness level and age
- Exercising in a fun and safe environment is our top priority!
What to expect:
- The club focuses on making you a stronger athlete using powerlifting (back squat,bench press, deadlift).
- To build power we use the olympic lifts (snatch, clean & jerk).
- It works periodized strength training splits and utilizes accessory movements for supplemental gains (weighted pull ups, dips, plyometrics, etc.)
- The strength work also includes challenging stability, resistance, and working movements from different angles and bars to tax your midline and force you to maintain good positions while lifting.
- The goal within the club is to make you a proficient lifter and to gain a better understanding of your strengths, weaknesses, and knowledge of your body and its biomechanics.
Give us a call and set up a time to meet a coach and check out our facility. Or, if you just want to come and try us out, we offer FREE trial sessions to all newcomers and a FREE 2 week induction course if you have never done CrossFit before.
The Fitness Membership gives you unlimited access to all of our classes. You can come to as many classes as you want, talk to one of our coaches if you would like more information.
IMPORTANT: Having fun and being safe are the most important parts of what we do, every workout can and should be scaled to suit your fitness level. Don't let your ego get the better of you.