Instinct Fitness – CrossFit Thorndon – CrossFit
Warm-up (No Measure)
into 3 rounds of:
10 Hollow rocks
15 Banded squats
Metcon (No Measure)
Skill Development: TTB
1. 2 x 5 Slow motion kip swings (= slow change from hollow to arch)
2. 2 x 5-8 Kip swings
3. 2 x 5-8 Leg raises to 90 degrees
4. 2 x 5-8 Leg raises above 90 degrees
5. 2 x 5 Straight leg TTB
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
Wall balls, 9/6kg
Rx: as above
Int: Half TTB reps
Today’s workout is a classic couplet with movements we should be very familiar with.
Keep tight in your kip swings to help generate power in the TTB.
The first 3 sets shoud be close to unbroken then break each movement up into short manageable sets.
When to scale:
– Scale to maintain good sets on TTB
– Scale to ensure hands do not rip!!!